2016 NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP
27 September - 2 October 2016 Chicago, IL USA
Entry deadline: 7 September 2016 2400 hours EDT
Entries and discrepancies as of September 27, 2016
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COMPETITOR
Reference for Discrepancy codes:
2. Your crew's current dues have not been received in the Central Office (CO). All crews must pay associate member dues (US $35), or active member dues (US $90) if they are a boat owner. Your crew can join the class online at www.starclass.org .
2a. Crew is not listed on the entry. Please let the CO know the name of your crew as soon as possible so that we can check for his/her dues payment.
3. Sail number is not listed on the entry. Please let the CO know your sail number.
4. Yacht number is not listed on the entry. Your yacht number is not listed on the entry form. Please let the CO know as soon as possible what yacht number you will be sailing so that we can check for valid certificates on that yacht.
4a. Your yacht does not have a valid measurement certificate on file in the Central Office. Your measurement certificate has been sent to our Chief Measurer Jim Ryan for approval. We will notify you and the organizers as soon as we receive the approval from him.
4c. Your yacht does not have a valid yacht weight certificate [refer to Specifications, 13.3 Weight] on file in the Central Office. Please email or fax a copy of the most current yacht weight certificate for this yacht to the CO as soon as possible.
5. Your entry as a wild card - isolated or undersized fleet member - has not been approved by the Class Management Committee. [Refer to ISCYRA Rule 29.6] Please request a recommendation from your Continental Vice-President so that we can then forward to the Class Management Committee to request permission for you to sail.
6. Your entry is not yet approved as required by a Fleet Officer. Your Fleet officer must send me an email approving your entry.
7. Your entry exceeds the number of yachts allowed from your Fleet or District as outlined in the LOG. [refer to ISCYRA Rule 8.7]
8. Do not forget to pay your entry fee by 7 September, 2016. You can pay online here: https://starclass.net/login/
To insure your eligibility to race, please correct the items marked above immediately by contacting the appropriate official, then make sure that the Central Office is advised by that official and is satisfied that your entry is valid. If you are not able to sail in the 2015 North American Championship, please notify the Central Office immediately.
© Copyright 2007 by starclass.org